About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
I am a mommy of 7 year old boy/girl twins, as well as two additional daughters ages 2 and 4 and a teenage step son!! Life is always crazy around here!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ganache

So, anyone who know's me know's two important things about me...I love chocolate and I love EASY. This is the simplest frosting ever and it is oh so yummy!

GANACHE:
16 ounces heavy cream
12 ounces bittersweet chocolate (I use a bag of chocolate chips)
1 tsp corn syrup


Place chocolate morsels and cream in a  saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until combined and thickened, between 20 and 25 minutes. Increase the heat to medium low. Cook stirring  a couple  minutes more. Remove pan from heat.

Stir in corn syrup. Transfer frosting to a large metal bowl. Chill until cool enough to spread, about 2 hours, checking and stirring every 15 to 20 minutes. Use immediatly





You will never buy tub frosting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment