About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
I am a mommy of 7 year old boy/girl twins, as well as two additional daughters ages 2 and 4 and a teenage step son!! Life is always crazy around here!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Apple Sauce Baby Food

With my current and last baby I wanted to do everything I could possibly do to "milk" the baby moment's So not only did we nurse I made my own baby food for her. It is easy, cheep and She loved EVERYTHING i made.

Peel, core and cut apple into slices/chunks


Place slices or chunks into a pan with just enough water to slightly cover apples

 Boil until tender; be sure to check on the water level and stir.

 Apples may be mashed with a potato masher to achieve a smooth applesauce consistency

If it is not the consistencey you would prefere do the following steps:

 Reserve any left over water to use for thinning out the apples

Put apples sauce in blender

 Add the reserved water as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin puree

4-6 months+


Vitamins: A, C, Folate

Minerals: Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment