About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
I am a mommy of 7 year old boy/girl twins, as well as two additional daughters ages 2 and 4 and a teenage step son!! Life is always crazy around here!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jaime's Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

This dessert is bound to compliment any party. My cousin gave me this recipe several year's ago and I make it often. Unfortunatly I have only ever taken one picture of mine and it is not the best. It tastes much better than it look's! HaHa!

Ingredient's:

8oz softened cream cheese
1C. sour cream
1/2 C. cold milk
1pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
2 can's strawberry pie filling
12oz cool whip
1 1/2C. crushed Grahm cracker's
1/4 C. melted butter

Direction's:

In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, mix well. In a small bowl beat milk and pudding mix on low for 2 minutes. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Toss the cracker crumbs and butter. In a trifle bowl 1/2 the cream cheese mixture, crumbs and pie filling. repeat layer's. Refridgerate until serving. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. i haven't made this in forever. May have to whip it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Thank you for giving me the recipe!

    ReplyDelete