About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
I am a mommy of 7 year old boy/girl twins, as well as two additional daughters ages 2 and 4 and a teenage step son!! Life is always crazy around here!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cheesy Crock-Pot Chicken

This is a recipe I make ALOT! My kids really like it.  For the picture I used whole wheat egg noodles and made the meal into a pasta dish. I also think this meal would be really good with some veggies mixed in.

Ingredients

6 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)

 pepper, to taste

garlic powder, to taste

2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup

1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup

1 can water

Directions
Rinse chicken and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Mix undiluted soup and can of water and pour over chicken in a crock pot. Cook on low all day (6 to 8 hours). Serve over rice or noodles and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment