About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
I am a mommy of 7 year old boy/girl twins, as well as two additional daughters ages 2 and 4 and a teenage step son!! Life is always crazy around here!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Better than sex cake.

What cake is not better????? I don't like the name of this cake but heck I did not invent this one.

Ingredient's

1 box  chocolate cake mix

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 jar (12 oz)  caramel topping

8 ounces whipped topping

2 Heath candy bars, crushed ( any candy bar would work.)

Directions:

Bake the cake as directed. As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes all over it with a fork and pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake, followed by caramel sauce (microwaved about one minute until warm and easily pourable.  Once cool and or Shortly before serving, spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle with crushed Heath bars. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally going to make this Saturday!! I have a girls night out and we needed something sweet. Sounds good to me and it is easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super easy I made it this week and still have some in my fridge....not for long though! btw, thanks for checking out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete