About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
I am a mommy of 7 year old boy/girl twins, as well as two additional daughters ages 2 and 4 and a teenage step son!! Life is always crazy around here!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pizza cup's

How much fun are these? My kid's are going to love to help me make these and they are so simple! (The way I live..SIMPLE!)

Ingredient's:

1 tube refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
1/2 lb ground beef
1 jar (14oz) pizza sauce
1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese

Direction's:

Preheat oven to 375 degree's F. press biscuits into bottom greased of muffin cup's.
brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add the pizza sauce and heat through.

Spoon beef mixture into the muffin cup's and bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and then bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the biscuits are golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment